What makes Hammer Bars unique: Why should you be eating them?
- Alkalizing Protein – From whole food sources, alkalizing protein is crucial for reducing the acidity in the body that occurs from sustained energy output. This translates into potentially greater endurance, reduced joint and muscle soreness, and faster recovery.
- Healthy Carbohydrates – A look at the list of ingredients shows only healthy carbohydrate sources . . . NO REFINED SUGAR! Hammer Bars provide your body with the highest quality carbohydrates for consistent, reliable, long-lasting energy.
- Healthy Fats – Also called Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), these are important for enhanced endurance, cardiovascular health, immunity, mental clarity, and hormone balance. Rich in ultra-healthy EFAs, phytosterols, and sterolins, Hammer Bar is a deliciously easy way to supply your body with these all-important nutrients.
- Phytonutrients – For supporting overall health, immunity, and resistance to disease, there’s probably nothing better than nature’s superfoods. Hammer Bars are packed with a variety of phytonutrients, including sprouted flax and quinoa, Hawaiian spirulina, and wheat and barley grass juice—all organic, of course.
- Enzymes – Hammer Bars are cold processed/produced, which preserves naturally occurring enzymes, vital for aiding in the digestion and utilization of the nutrients at a cellular level.
- Taste – Whoever said that healthy food doesn’t taste great never tried a Hammer Bar! The taste and texture will pleasantly surprise you. Available in five flavors, they are delicious!
- Price – Even with ALL of the healthy ingredients that make up the Hammer Bar, it’s still very reasonably priced. You won’t find a higher quality energy/food bar at any price.
The Hammer Bar is so much more than a mere energy bar! Eating a Hammer Bar for breakfast, lunch, or dinner provides your body with some of the highest quality food you can consume, supplying complex carbohydrates, high-quality vegetable protein, healthy fats (no trans fatty acids!), nature’s own phytonutrients, and enzymes. Whether using the Hammer Bar to help fuel your long distance workouts and races or as a meal replacement, you can be assured that you’re giving your body the very best nutrition possible.